WANT TO HELP GIVE SMALL BUSINESSES AN EDGE?
Join Our Team!
We're always interested in meeting fellow digital marketers, so be sure to introduce yourself.
As a growing agency, we're considering a lot of new roles within St. Louis Marketing Department and one of them may even have your name on it!
If you have a passion for working closely with clients and transforming their goals into actionable, repeatable strategies that get results, let's chat.
Please fill out this form and we'll reach out with next steps.
We'd Love to Meet You!
The Best Parts of Working at STLMD
- Work From Anywhere
- Pet Friendly (no snakes)
- Bourbon Friendly
- Make Your Own Hours
- HubSpot Partner
- Mack the Dog (loyal coworker)
- Pause Work for STL Sports
- Unprovoked Karaoke Battles
- Awesome Clients (no snakes)
NOW HIRING FOR FULL-TIME CONTRACT
St. Louis Marketing Department is excited to add some new teammates to our growing agency. If you're interested in a flexible work environment with a salary that rises with our client count, let us know!
Hit the ground running as a HubSpot and digital marketing enthusiast who manages client accounts, stays organized and works within HubSpot portals and other vendor tools to deliver strategic content and business results every month.
- Syndicating, editing and publishing blogs and scheduling associated social-media messages
- Creating content for web pages, blogs, emails, workflows etc. as needed for client
- Keeping clear lines of communication open between STLMD and clients with regular weekly calls and emails
- Completing tasks accurately and independently
- Training and staying up-to-date in digital marketing and HubSpot environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize on the fly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in Wordpress, HubSpot and G-Suite necessary
- Ability and willingness to brainstorm solutions and work independently as well as with a team
- The drive to learn quickly and expand responsibilities.
- HubSpot and Google Ad certifications are preferred but not necessary.
To start, this full-time contractor role will pay $40,000 - $50,000 depending on experience. The role is incentivized on client retention and bonuses and is expected to grow salary by 25% within the first year.
TO BE CONSIDERED: Please fill out the form above, type "cabbage" in the message field, and we'll be in touch!